Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Action Figure: Marvel Legends Style Zero Suit Samus

During the rare occasions I've had free time in greater than 15 minute blocks, I worked on this Marvel Legends-style Zero Suit Samus action figure. I removed the hair from a Marvel Legends Emma Frost action figure and sculpted new hair with green stuff. You can see the original figure and the unpainted hair here. I used an X-Acto knife and sandpaper to scrape off details like her belt. And then I repainted the figure with acrylic paints.






I made this collage out of various images I found on the web and used it for reference:


If you like what you see, don't forget to subscribe to my feed.

And if you're a Smash Bros. fan, go here for a bunch of Smash Bros. Brawl desktop wallpapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment