Sunday, August 30, 2009

Military Dunnys



DrilOne
is selling custom military Dunnys for $30 each:
The one shown is just a example. There will be 30 available with 3 chase labbits. The Dunnys will come in United States, Russia, German, British, and Japanese versions. They are totally random and you will not have a choice. They will all vary with colors, rivets, decals/stencils, etc. Once you order they will take 2 weeks from today 8/11/09 to be shipped as I wanna complete them all before I ship. Shipping is $5 in the U.S. and Canada, $8 outside the U.S./Canada. If you buy more than one I will combine shipping. If you have questions feel free to ask me at drils@yahoo.com.
Order one here.

*Previously: Bomber Madl by DrilOne.

*Buy Dunnys at eBay.

1 comment:

  1. I bought one. I haven't received it yet, but I know it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete