Wednesday, July 30, 2008

About

My name is John Struan. I post daily links at superpunch.blogspot.com, and tips on customizing vinyl toys, miniatures, and action figures at toycutter.com.

I welcome comments and tips, but delete spam comments. If you want to tell me about your site, then please send me an email with a brief description of the site or a specific post. Whenever I receive good comments or inbound links, I try to reciprocate with links.

I don't accept text ad links. I don't have a blogroll.

If you're a publicist and want me to mention your site, then you'll have a better chance at success if you send me jpegs and a summary I can cut and paste. I'm also happy to do product reviews. Just send me an email and I'll provide a mailing address. Also, I'm one person, so please don't address me as "you guys."

If you're interested in my traffic numbers, then look at the sitemeter widget at the bottom of my sidebar.

4 comments:

  1. G'day John, whew! Some beaut stuff on your site...it's been drawn to my attention that you've got my Iron M & M there...cheers for that!

    Thought you might also like to have a looksee at:

    Iron Zombie, Iron Cyberman, The Iron Mobile, My Little Tony, Iron Modok, Iron Spam, and Tony Stark's SHIELD Helicarrier...not to mention the ongoing Irony Man, Incredible Shrinking Iron Man and so on toy threads....

    All to be found at:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/83287853@N00/sets/

    Cheerio, and love your work!

    Rob Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY GReat site just found out about it.
    totally awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey John!
    You have featured several of my bratz customs and I appreciate it! So just sending out a big thanks! Great site love the unique customs you feature awesome job!
    Rogue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John,

    Do you have any idea how the Marshal Law figure was created in your post from Monday October 13 2008?

    ReplyDelete