Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My miniature version of Erick Scarecrow's Kissaki vinyl figure

I set out to make a miniature version of Erick Scarecrow's Kissaki vinyl figure:



(Sorry, I don't remember where I found those photos.)

You can get an idea of scale in this video:



I used three figurines I bought on clearance at Toys R Us from a show called Code Lyoko. I attached the legs, torso and head together with greenstuff:



I used greenstuff to add the ribbon, sleeves, and hair. The scabbards are cardboard. The hilts are paperclips. The fists are from a Star Wars miniature:



Here's the painted version. As always, seeing a miniature blown up to this size, I spot all the areas that need to be cleaned up. But you get the idea:







And here's Kissaki next to my miniature OSK Dizign:



Meanwhile, if you want the real thing, you can buy one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment